Why you need home insurance?
With the expensive items that are present in our homes these days, home insurance has become a necessity for ensuring their security. A home insurance policy covers a wide range of house contents such as TV, washing machine, air conditioner, jewellery and so on. These items are covered from theft as well as damage arising due to a number of scenarios making home insurance a smart security cover for your house. Ever wondered what would happen if there’s a break-in at your home and all your valuables including your LED TV, diamond set, etc. gets stolen? Re-buying all this stuff could cost you a fortune!
Thankfully, content insurance is there to cover such a loss. So, whether you own a house or stay at a rented one, all your personal property including jewellery, furniture and electrical goods are protected against risks such as fire, theft, flood, etc.
Various companies offer different plans- which we customize as per the clients requirement.
Pinnacle Finserv offer Customized products as well as Tailor Made Policy for Home Insurance Solutions.
We've tried to cover all the basic elements in our home insurance policy, so if your home is damaged due to any of the following reasons, we have it covered!
- Protection of content against fire, flood, earthquake, and lightning
- Domestic Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic appliances
- Jewellery and valuables against accident or misfortune
- Burglary and House Breaking
- Personal Accident coverage for earning member and spouse
- Television set as well as accessories such as DVD and VCR
- Accidental breakage of fixed plate glass
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.
Although we'd like your home insurance to cover all types of situations, it isn't possible. For an exhaustive understanding of the exclusions, kindly refer the policy wordings. Some of the exclusions in our home insurance policy are:
1.Fire and allied perils
- Damage caused by war, invasion etc
- Destruction caused by due to volcanic eruptions
- Radioactive toxic, explosives or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
- Loss, destruction or damage to bullion or unset precious stones or any curios or works of art of an amount exceeding Rs. 10,000/-manuscripts, plans, drawings, securities, obligations or documents of any kind, stamps, coins or paper money, cheques, books of accounts or other business books, computer systems records, explosives unless otherwise expressly stated in the policy.
- Loss, destruction or damage caused to the insured property by pollution or contamination
2. Jewellery and valuables
- Cracking, scratching or breakage of valuables or glass during transit
- Where any item insured hereunder consists of articles in pair or set the Company's liability in respect thereof shall not exceed the value of any article which may be lost or damaged without reference to any special value which such article may have as part of such pair or set.
3.Domestic Mechanical Electrical, and Electronic Appliances
- Willful act or gross negligence of the insured
- Faults existing at the time of commencement of the policy _
- Any fault or defect for which the manufacturer or supplier of the damaged item is responsible
- To external antenna or fittings by theft unless the Television Apparatus itself is stolen at the same time
- Caused by or arising out of or traceable to erection, repairing or dismantling of the Television Apparatus
- For which the manufacturer or supplier of the Television Apparatus is responsible
5.Fixed Plate Glass
- Breakage of glass not completely and securely fixed
- Breakage or damage during removal, alterations and/or repairs
- Death or disablement resulting directly or indirectly caused by childbirth or pregnancy
- from intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide,
- (b) whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- whilst engaging in aviation or ballooning whilst mounting into, dismounting from or travelling in any aircraft or balloon other than as a passenger
- directly or indirectly caused by venereal diseases, AIDS or insanity
arising or resulting from the Insured Person committing any breach of law with criminal intent.
7. Burglary and Housebreaking
- Any burglary and/or housebreaking where the insured persons family member is responsible or involved
- To livestock, motor vehicles and pedal cycles