We are having plans of different companies which are offered to the client as per his suitability and requirement.
We only offer services which are guaranteed, not only for giving the right product but also we are there whenever required. After Sales Service, which includes most important Claim Services, Renewal reminders, Policy issuance.
Health Insurance Policies offer:
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses
- 147 Day Care procedures Covered
- Cashless hospitalization at over 4000+ network hospitals
- Lifetime renewal
- Tax benefit under section 80 (D)
- Smooth claims process
- Maternity cover depending upon the policy opted
- Pre-existing cover after 3 year waiting period
- Get Cumulative bonus for every claim free years from 5% up to 100 %.
- Restoration/ Re-instatement of Sum Insured.
As much as we’d like for your policy to cover any and all types of situations, it isn’t possible.
Here are some of the general exclusions in the Policy.
- Claims for any medical expenses that occur within 30 days of the mediclaim policy start day will not be covered, unless they occur due to an injury.
- The following illnesses or surgeries will not be covered for the first two consecutive years from the policy start date:
- Arthritis (non-infective)
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- All Vertebrae Disorders (including, but not limited to, Spondylitis, Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis & Intervertebral Disc Prolapse)
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Benign Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Disorders and Surgeries (including, but not limited to, Adenoidectomy, Mastoidectomy, Tonsillectomy and Tympanoplasty)
- Nasal Septum Deviation, Sinusitis (and related disorders)
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Surgery of Genito-Urinary System (unless necessitated by malignancy)
- Hernia, Hydrocele (all types)
- Internal Tumours, Skin Tumours, Cysts, Nodules, Polyps, Breast lumps (each of any kind), unless malignant
- Kidney Stone/ Ureteric Stone/ Lithotripsy / Gall Bladder Stone
- Any conditions, ailments, injuries or related conditions, which you, the insured person, didn’t show any signs of, and /or which were diagnosed, and / or for which you received medical advice / treatment within 36 months, prior to the policy start date.
- As per this policy a single room is defined as a room, where a single patient is accommodated and which has an attached toilet (lavatory and bath). The room may also provide provision for accommodating an attendant. Essentially, this type of room is the most basic and the most economical of all accommodations, available as a single room, in that hospital. Any room, beyond this description, is excluded from the health insurance policy coverage.
- The following diseases or conditions are not covered in this plan, under permanent exclusions:
- Intentional self-injury / injury under influence of alcohol, drugs / criminal acts
- Outside India or Robotic or Stem Cells
- War / nuclear / chemical / biological injuries
- Diseases such as HIV / AIDS or STDs
- Congenital diseases (diseases present from birth)
- Maternity- or Fertility-related conditions
- Cost of spectacles, contact lenses and hearing aids
- Dental treatment or surgery
- Treatment of mental illness
- Cosmetic, aesthetic treatment
- Non-allopathic, diagnostics , self-medication, unproven treatments