2 Wheeler Insurance
Buy or Renew your 2 Wheeler Insurance Policy instantly
Two Wheeler Insurance or Bike Insurance is an insurance policy which provides financial protection to your two wheeler / bike against any damages that may be caused by accidents, natural disasters, theft or any serious incidents. A Two Wheeler Insurance also covers financial losses against any third party liabilities.
Just the way your bike has been a reliable companion through all your journeys, our two wheeler insurance is meticulously designed to be your bike’s ideal partner. As per the latest Motor Vehicle Act, insuring your two wheeler is compulsory.
- Buy insurance for your brand new two wheeler
- Renew two wheeler from any Insurer or renew your lapsed two wheeler policy
- Free vehicle inspection in case of break-in insurance.
- Special Add-On covers – Nil Depreciation, Consumables, Engine Cover, Tyre, Key Loss, NCB Retention, Personal Accidental cover, RTI. .
- Claim settlement will be handled by due care.
- Cashless Garages network across India with almost all the companies dealt with.
- We Deal with Most of the Companies In The Markets.
- Expertise in The Insurance Sector for More than 10 years
- You can avail the cashless facility across the country along with 24/7 roadside assistance in case of emergencies, as per T&C.
We've tried to cover all the basic elements in our car insurance policy, so if your car is damaged due to any of the following reasons, or lost, we have it covered!
- Riot & Strikes and / or Malicious Acts
- Transit by Rail, Road, Air & Elevator
Damage or loss is one thing, but what if you’re stranded? Well, we can help you out with our new feature 24x7 Anywhere Assist service that comes totally free of charge along with our motor car insurance policy. With our car insurance policy we offer roadside help within a large 25-km radius of your car breakdown location for any of the following problems:
- Towing Assistance
- Battery Jumpstart
- Minor Repairs
- Tyre Punctures
- Emergency Fuel Assistance
- Delivering Back-Up Key
- Organising a taxi
- Organising Hotel Accommodation
- Sending Outgoing Messages
25-km is a large distance, but in case our network garage is beyond that, there will be requisite charges.
To avail 24x7 instant roadside assistance download Anywhere Assist App on your Android Smartphone Click Here
Apart from this, we recommend that you opt for Third-Party Liability Cover for your car insurance because it is now compulsory as per the Motor Vehicles Act. This insurance covers third-party property damage and provides liability for the third-party in case of injury or death. Simply put, this car insurance cover offers you protection if the other party is uninsured or underinsured.
Finally, we also bring to the table some add-on covers that will help to customise your automobile insurance policy. Here's what you can choose from!
- Electrical or Electronic Accessories
- Bi-Fuel Kits Comprising LPG/CNG Systems
- Legal Liability toEmployee, Paid Driver, Cleaner & Conductor
- Racing & Speed Tests
- Dexterity Trials & Hill Climb Extensions
Although we'd like your automobile insurance to cover all types of situations, it isn't possible. Some of the exclusions in our car insurance policy are:
- Normal wear-and-tear of the car
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Cars being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use a private car for remuneration purpose.
- Damage to / by person driving without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of the car's value
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risks
- Consequential loss - if the original damage causes subsequent damage / loss, only the original damage will be covered under our motor car insurance
- Compulsory deductibles - a fixed amount that gets deducted at the time of the claim
- Depreciation Cover shall not be applicable for theft & total loss claims